Thursday, January 24, 2013

contoh lamaran keja # bahasa inggris 1



Tasikmalaya, May 29th 2012



Attention
To : Mr. Amin Risman
Human Resources
Departement PT.Persada
Sukamaju No.11
Tangerang
Dear Mr. Amin Risman,

I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised on Tempo, May 12, 2007.

I have over one year experience as an Accounting with PT. Bossan Finance and have experience of a wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee.

I am looking for new challenges and the posistion of Accounting Staff sounds the perfect opportunity. Your organisation has an enviable record innovation in investor financial cosultant, and an excellent reputation as an employer, making the position even more attractive.

I enclose my Curriculum Vitae for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience




Sincerely yours,




Rani Sumirna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;